Wednesday 1 July 2015

Yellow Home Decor

Every so often on the blog I like to share my other inspirations and passions - one of the main ones being interior design.
Currently I am obsessed with adding yellow highlights to my home decor! I recently bought a set of very bright Matthew Williamson bed linen for the master bedroom and I also made a cushion out of this gorgeous fabric which I found on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/UKhandmaiden 


So today I'd thought I'd share with you some fantastic ideas that I found for adding a pop of the colour yellow to your home interiors...






I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your house .. I'm off to paint something else yellow!

Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you surely have interior sense, love the use of yellow color and glad that people are finally using it. Thanks for sharing such nice images with us

    ReplyDelete