Monday 9 March 2015

Nautical Navy, White & Pink Bespoke Wedding Invitations & Stationery

I'm sharing another bespoke design today - this one with a distinctly nautical feel!
Diana contacted me a few months ago to design some stationery for her wedding at the amazing Ocean Kave wedding venue in Devon.
The brief was for a distinctly nautical feel in mainly navy and white with possibly a hint of pink.
I loved working on this stationery design and I love the colour combination - it is so striking and classic! I added a anchor and compass motif to create the nautical feel and came up with two design options with one included a navy and white striped band tied with string and a monogrammed tag and the other with a seashell print and incorporating the pink element.



I was delighted that Diana loved the designs and went ahead with a combination of the two designs using the striped band but also the pink details. Here is an image of the final stationery which I posted out last month.


Hopefully these images will give you a bit more of an idea as to how my bespoke process works with the initial design ideas and then the final stationery.
If you are interested in a bespoke design for your stationery then please take a look at the bespoke page of my website at http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/bespokestationery.html and then drop me an email to info@knotsandkisses.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you!
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment