Monday 23 February 2015

Rustic Brown Kraft & Cream Postcard Inspired Wedding Invitations

As always I love sharing my bespoke designs with you on the blog. Today I'm sharing a design which I created for some clients of the lovely Tracy at Blue Fizz Events http://www.bluefizzevents.co.uk/ .
Tracy contacted me as her clients who are based in France wanted rustic stationery inspired by vintage postcards but with a brown Kraft finish.
First I created at digital electronic Save the Date which they could email out to all their guests and then a full Invitation Pack which I posted directly out to their guests for them.
If you purchase address labels from me and also pay for the postage I will happily provide this extra service so you have nothing to do but sit and wait for the RSVPs to come in!


 
If you would like me to create a similar rustic bespoke design for your wedding stationery please don't hesitate to get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk
 
Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. Nice blog shared with us. We, at PrintMagic, We create Brown Kraft Postcards and to represent your professional identity with class. With several customization options available, we can also help you to design and print a product that is perfect, reliable, and just made for you!

    ReplyDelete