Wednesday 18 February 2015

Amazing Alternative 1950s Style Wedding & Bridesmaid Dresses

I love to share with you some of my favourite suppliers on the blog ... and today is definitely a supplier I've loved since I started Knots & Kisses.
Providing a fifties style but updated for the modern era Louise O'Mahony runs Oh My Honey http://www.ohmyhoney.co.uk/ and all the dresses are made to order in either her home studio or by one of her trusted Brighton based seamstresses.
No only that but if you are after a fantastic pop of colour or florals for your bridesmaid dresses then she is definitely the person to visit.
I would be over the moon to own a 'Oh My Honey' Dress! Here are my favourites ( although quite frankly there are so many choose from it was a tough one to narrow it down! ) ...





 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment