Monday 8 July 2013

Bespoke wedding stationery with a personal twist!

Hello and all and welcome to a new week here at Knots & Kisses!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend in the sunshine. I had to work Saturday but had a lovely day off yesterday with friends round for a BBQ and a nice walk in the park :)

Today I want to share with you some bespoke Thank You Cards that I recently posted out to a lovely client of mine who I've been working with now on her wedding for over a year. its so nice to work with someone throughout the entire journey of their wedding planning and this journey is almost over, with the wedding being in August.
Sarah & Kris from the start wanted stationery very personal to them and so, as I featured on the blog last year I created an invitation design which incorporated their favourite dark green colour and a bespoke sketch of the Bride & Groom sat on a wooden bench .. which the groom makes for a living :)


I've used the same motif throughout their stationery and have also used it on the front of the simple but fun Thank You cards I recently created for them.


If you would like me to come up with a bespoke design for your wedding stationery please don't hesitate to get in touch at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk or email me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment