Monday 7 January 2013

Launching New Wedding Stationery Range : Vintage Travel

I do love the beginning of a New Year! There's a great sense of anticipation as to what the coming year holds, but mainly its because I always launch a couple of new wedding stationery ranges, and it's a great way to start the year! For full details of the new ranges please visit the website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk

I'll be launching another new range next Monday but today sees the launch of the first of my new ranges ...

'Vintage Travel'


I'm quite excited about this one as its an idea I've been working on for well over a year now! I spent quite a bit of time in my twenties travelling the world and then went on to become a travel agent for 3 years before starting Knots & Kisses, so I've always desperately wanted to create a range of wedding stationery based on my love of travel.
Its one of those things though that when you want to create something based on the thing you love it always takes so much more time to get perfect and so I've been playing around with this design for some time now.

I decided that I wanted to create a range of stationery which evoked the 'golden age' of travel ... with lots of vintage maps and stamp motifs and also incorporating an airmail style border.





'Vintage Travel' can be purchased either as individual postcards with matching brown kraft envelopes or as a 'Day Invitation Pack' , with a invitation, info card and rsvp postcard presented in a special manila box envelope with a pre-addressed band wrapped around all ready to post out to your guests!


Of course their is also a full range of matching reception stationery. To keep with the theme this includes placecards in a 'luggage tag' style, as well as menus, table names and table plans and 'swing ticket' style Order of Service.




 
I really hope you love the range as much as I do! If you would like to order 'Vintage Travel' for your wedding further information and prices can be found on my website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk or you can drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk

Please check back on the blog tomorrow as I'll be sharing my styling ideas for the 'Vintage Travel' range which you can use for your wedding inspiration!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment