Friday 21 September 2012

Wedding Styling & Inspiration : Anna Karenina

Some of you might have heard me say on twitter that last week I went to see the new adaptation of Anna Karenina starring Keira Knightley and Jude Law. Its one of my favourite books and I have to say the movie adaptation was stunning!
The costumes and theatre style setting were nothing short of sumptuous and so glamorous I came away brimming with ideas for a wedding moodboard!
The main colours I remember from the film are smoky greys, deep rich red burgundys, deep blacks and of course all set against a flurry of white snow ... it would be perfect for a winter wedding!
Keira wore some gorgeous gowns which reminded me very much of the theatrical dresses of Ian Stuart Bridal and some amazing pillbox and top hats with veils covering her face.

Here's my moodboard to inspire your Anna Karenina style wedding! ....





































No comments:

Post a Comment