Monday 5 March 2012

Fun & Colourful Festival Wedding Stationery & Styling!

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend! I've been working on some various colours of my Sketch range ... which can be easily adapted to suit your wedding colour scheme.

Today, however, I wanted to share with you a design I created a few weeks back for a client who was looking for a fun and colourful festival inspired stationery to suit her summery wedding. They particularly wanted bright summery colours ... as opposed to anything pastel so I came up with the concertina design of stationery below which was tied up in a string parcel.


Here's the layout of the inside of the invitation mocked up .... it folds up into a concertina and has a R.S.V.P card on the right hand of the fold which can be torn or cut off by your guests and returned very easily as it is pre addressed to you on the back.


To go with this bespoke stationery I've come up with a few festival inspired summery Wedding Styling ideas for you...


credits :

6 comments:

  1. Hello, just found your blog, love your wedding invite design and the photo collage is really nice too, I want that headband thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Lilibet Vintage! I love the floral headband aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love your festival inspired invites. I am currently planning my wedding and would like some more details about the invites, prices, colours etc. Is there an email address I can contact you on?
    Thanks,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth!
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Would love to help you out with some festival inspired stationery for your wedding. Just drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk and we can discuss your requirements. Look forward to hearing from you :)
      Nikki

      Delete
  4. Hi- Im really interested in a festival themed wedding- I love the picture of the dress on these wedding ideas- could you point me in the right direction for it please? thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha. The image of the dress came from a real wedding featured on http://ruffledblog.com. Unfortunately there wasn't a description of where the dress came from. I hope you manage to find something similar. x

      Delete