Monday 24 October 2011

Lilac & Grey Art Deco Wedding Styling

Well its a brand new week ... and only a week to go until I launch the brand new Knots & Kisses website and two new ranges! Very excited ... I've been working on the website all weekend.
What I've also been working on over the last week is a bespoke Art Deco design for a couple. Rather than the traditional Black & Ivory they've gone for a more subtle Grey and Lilac theme and I love it! Here's just a small sample of the front of a pocketfold card I've designed for them ....


So to go with the gorgeous stationery I'm designing I've come up with a few styling ideas to match. Think lots of beautiful art deco jewellery, vintage typewriters, and gorgeous elegant gowns ... prooving lilac doesn't have to look all sugary sweet!


Credits:
Jane Taylor Millinery via www.libertyinlove.co.uk
Vera Wang Spring 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment